Tremec T56 Magnum TUET11009 - GM LS 6 speed transmission 2.66 ratio
Tremec T56 Magnum 6 speed manual transmission
Application: General Motors
Engine type: LS V8
- 1st gear - 2.66
- 2nd gear - 1.78
- 3rd gear - 1.30
- 4th gear - 1.00
- 5th gear - .80
- 6th gear - .63
- Reverse gear - 2.90
- The aftermarket's premier 6-speed performance manual transmission
- 700 lb-ft. of torque capacity
- Reasonably light at 135 lbs. dry
- Multiple shifter locations & dual speedo pickups for unmatched versatility
- Choice of two different gear ratio sets (2.66 or 2.97), with unique double overdrive ratios
- Incredibly short, extremely low-effort shift throws, with crisp, precise engagement
- Modern OE supercar technology for the ultimate pro-tourers, road-racers, and more.
The kingpin of TREMEC's high performance line-up, the Magnum double-overdrive 6-speed transmission takes the very best from TREMEC's current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the TKO 5-speed.
Able to withstand a massive 700 lb-ft. of torque while providing unbelievably crisp shifts, no other manual transmission on the planet offers as much combined strength, versatility, and general ease-of-use as the Magnum.
Known in its original equipment form as the 'TR-6060', the Magnum is an aftermarket version of the same transmission found in many of today's most celebrated factory muscle cars – including the Dodge Challenger and Viper, and the Chevrolet Camaro – giving you refinement where you want it and strength where it counts.